What you should wear and bring to paddling
- Board shorts
- Shoes / Thongs / Crocs / Wetsuit booties
- Drink bottle
- A change of clothes and a towel
- It’s often hot and sunny, so remember to wear sun protection and bring water, drink some before you leave too
- Loose pants or shorts or if you get cold easily then track pants
- Comfortable tshirt, or swimming rash shirt and a light jacket or a vest without arms
- If it’s real cold you might want a beanie, especially at 5:30am when its windy
Life jackets required if you can’t swim 100m
- If you can’t swim 100m let the crew know so they can put a life jacket on you before leaving the boat ramp.
- If you have your own safety approved life jacket please bring that with you.
- A demonstration of how to use a self inflating life jacket may be required.