- Update of Presentation Day/AGM 2011 - Presentations and AGM 2011 Update
- Annual 2010-2011 Reports:
- President - NLMOCC Presidents Report 2010-2011
- Vice President - NLMOCC Vice Presidents Report 2010-2011
- Treasurer - NLMOCC Treasurers Report 2010-2011
- Treasurers Balance Sheet - NLMOCC Treasurers Balance Sheet 2010-2011
- Treasurers Trading Account - NLMOCC Treasurers Trading Account 2010-2011
- Secretary - NLMOCC Secretary Report 2010-2011
- Coach - NLMOCC Coach’s Report 2010-2011
- Registrar - REGISTRAR report
Updated with a selection of images, letterhead etc.
Our website receives an average of 750 unique visitors each month.
Updated: SponsorshipOpportunitiesBrochure (1)
This is the ‘one that is going to print’ and includes all the details about what is happening on the day etc.
A few notes from the minutes relating to events…
Corporate Day –2.30pm?, Tuesday 23rd Sept. Carrington. Craig has arranged for his workmates to be guinea pigs at one of our sessions in exchange for ideas on how we should structure our “Kids / Girls” programmes. A great chance of melding some great minds !
******* If anyone is free for a couple of hours, I need some steerers, stirrers and good-time chicks/chunks. Get to use our new boats.
Lakes Open Day – Saturday 25th Sept – details to follow – refer to Joe. Good chance to help our bros at Sunshine.
Myall River Marathon – 25th Sept – good luck to Nathan/Luke, Richard/Donita
Broughton Island – Changes practice – 26th Sept – details elsewhere
Mattara Procession- Sunday 10th Oct – looking for at least 6 members (NO DRAGON BOATERS – you are req’d at Penrith Regatta) wanting to strut their stuff down Hunter/Scott St/ Wharf Rd. Thinking of Using Richard’s car (not the white one!) to tow our trailer with a rigged OC6 on the bottom deck, our pink dragon boat on top and an OC1 / 2 wheeled along behind maybe. Good luck to Chris on this day – Molokai !!!
Hawkesbury Marathon –25/26th Oct. Nathan/Luke, Richard/Donita, Matt Worley doing individual effort but not entering OC6 due to lack of commitment/numbers
Vineyard Trip – – Saturday 6th Nov. – ref HELEN. – Thanx to Rae & Cheffy Bus, BBQ and tastings………..cost ($25??)…will need numbers
Uniforms – see Marie for a fitting
Club Stickers – finally decided on a slightly modified smaller version of current one. To arrange printig soon
Xylo Paddles – Orders confirmed Ryan and Albert, Kerrie? – want to place asap